Making toaster strudels in the air fryer is the absolute BEST way to make them! Forget the actual toaster, these strudels baked up SO crispy on the outside and hot on the inside that there is literally NO other way to make them anymore.
Don't tell the kids, but we made these air fryer toaster strudel for breakfast for ourselves for three days in a row and didn't share!
Toaster Strudels in the Air Fryer
Making toaster strudels in the air fryer brought back memories of being a kid – but we didn't have air fryers back in the late '80s! I can remember when these first came out and to this day they are a secret indulgence of mine that I can't resist once a year or so.
How to Make Toaster Strudels in Your Air Fryer
This is literally the best way to make toaster strudels. Making them in the toaster is fast, but so is making them in the air fryer and you can do up to 4 at a time, with perfect results.
Simply place them into the basket or the baking sheet of your air fryer and cook them for 4-5 minutes at 350°F. They are done when they are golden dark brown and flakey on the outside.
Then remove them and use the icing packages to frost them while they are hot, cool for a couple of minutes so you don't burn your mouth, and enjoy!
Look at that absolute flakey perfection! We weren't kidding when we said that the air fryer really is the best way to make toaster strudel!
The Fast and Slow Team
PIN this recipe to your Air Fryer Recipes Board & FOLLOW US ON Pinterest
Air Fryer Toaster Strudels
- Prep Time
- 1 minute
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- 4 strudels
- air fryer
- Fast & Slow Cooking
- 4 toaster strudels
- If needed, preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
- Place the toaster strudels in the air fryer basket, or wire baking rack, leaving space between them for air to circulate.
- Cook in the air fryer for 5 minutes, checking to make sure that they don't over-brown. They are done when they are a deep golden brown on the outside.
- Remove and open the icing packets, drizzle the frosting over top of each strudel. Wait a minute for them to cool slightly then enjoy.
- Nutrition values will vary with brands
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.