Pop Tarts are one of those things that remind me of my childhood and now that I've figured out how to make them taste even better, I'm locked in for future breakfast options. When made in the air fryer, they are so much easier than when toasted (mostly because they tend to break in the toaster and fall apart making it a pain to remove them). Try these Air Fryer Pop Tarts and never have to worry about breakfast again!
Want something a little healthier? Try our Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs instead.
To make these is pretty straight forward. Remove them from their packaging and place them in the air fryer basket (or on the tray, like our air fryer) and insert them into the air fryer.
Cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 minutes per side and then remove carefully (they will be hot).
That's all there is to it folks.
Enjoy your breakfast!
The Fast & Slow Team
Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Prep Time
- 1 minute
- Cook Time
- 4 minutes
- 4 tarts
- air fryer
- Fast & Slow Cooking
- 4 pop tarts
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
- Place the pop tarts into the air fryer basket, or on the baking rack, leaving space between for air flow.
- Bake for 2 minutes, then check. Bake for another 1-2 minutes until the edges are golden brown and you can see some filling coming out of the top holes.
- Remove and let cool for 1-2 minutes, then enjoy!
- Nutritional values depend on brand and type of tart you choose
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.