These slow cooker frozen meatballs are quick and easy to prepare while at work or throughout the day at home, making a simple and delicious hot meal for the whole family.
How to Make Slow Cooker Frozen Meatballs
To get started, place the frozen meatballs in the bottom of your slow cooker.
Now pour a jar of your favourite pasta sauce over top of them, being sure to cover them completely.
Add in a tablespoon of minced garlic and 1/2 cup chopped white onion and give everything a stir to make sure it's all mixed in thoroughly.
Now it's time to cook. Set the slow cooker to low and cook for 6-8 hours or 4-5 hours on high.
When done, remove and serve over rice.
The Fast & Slow Team.
PIN this recipe to your Slow Cooker Recipes Boards & FOLLOW US ON Pinterest
Slow Cooker Frozen Meatballs
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 8 hours
- Main Course
- Slow Cooker
- Fast & Slow Cooking
- 20-30 frozen meatballs small size
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce your favourite
- Place frozen meatballs in the bottom of the slow cooker and pour over the jar of spaghetti sauce, covering completely.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and 1/2 cup of chopped white onions.
- Set the slow cooker for low heat and cook for 6-8 hours (or high heat for 4-5 hours).
- Remove and serve over rice.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
minced garlic 1 tbsp
white onion 1/2 ciup chopped