These slow cooker frozen meatballs are quick and easy to prepare while at work or throughout the day at home, making a simple and delicious hot meal for the whole family.
Love using your slow cooker? Try our Slow Cooker Macaroni Hamburger Soup Recipe or Rich & Creamy Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
How to Make Slow Cooker Frozen Meatballs
To get started, place the frozen meatballs in the bottom of your slow cooker.
Now pour a jar of your favourite pasta sauce over top of them, being sure to cover them completely.
Add in a tablespoon of minced garlic and 1/2 cup chopped white onion and give everything a stir to make sure it’s all mixed in thoroughly.
Best Slow Cookers
Now it’s time to cook. Set the slow cooker to low and cook for 6-8 hours or 4-5 hours on high.
When done, remove and serve over rice.
The Fast & Slow Team.
PIN this recipe to your Slow Cooker Recipes Boards & FOLLOW US ON Pinterest
Slow Cooker Frozen Meatballs
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 8 hours
- Main Course
- Slow Cooker
- Fast & Slow Cooking
- 20-30 frozen meatballs small size
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce your favourite
- Place frozen meatballs in the bottom of the slow cooker and pour over the jar of spaghetti sauce, covering completely.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and 1/2 cup of chopped white onions.
- Set the slow cooker for low heat and cook for 6-8 hours (or high heat for 4-5 hours).
- Remove and serve over rice.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
Made this recipe?
Share a photo of what you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag us @fastandslowcooking or hashtag it #fastandslowcooking.
Please rate this recipe in the comments below to help out your fellow cooks!
minced garlic 1 tbsp
white onion 1/2 ciup chopped
Leave a Comment or Recipe Tip