Crispy on the outside, cheesy gooey goodness on the inside, these air fryer pizza bites are the perfect game day or movie night snack!
Pizza Bites Baked in an Air Fryer
These pizza bites bake up SO fast and so crispy that you will never turn on your oven to make these again!
The key is to make sure that your pizza bites are in one layer and have some space between them for the air to circulate. We have an air fryer with a rack and one with a basket and both work well with this recipe.
You also cook them hot and fast!
How to Make Sure They Don’t Burst
Pizza bites like to burst and then you lose some of that delicious gooey cheese and pepperoni filling! The key is to watch them closely after the first 5 minutes. I found that ours took 6 minutes in our air fryer before that first one started to burst.
As soon as that first one starts to burst or leak filling, you pull the pizza bites out instantly.
Can I Cook Pizza Bites in Layers?
These cook up SO FAST that there is no reason to make these in layers and have them not cook properly. By the time the first batch has cooled enough to eat, your second batch will be ready! Don’t crowd them, and don’t do layers.
Make Sure You Cool The Pizza Bites
These are GOING TO BURN your mouth if you don’t let them cool a bit! They are little lava bites when they come out of the air fryer so let them cool for at least 3 minutes or more!
The Fast and Slow Cooking Team
PIN this recipe to your Air Fryer Recipes Boards & FOLLOW US ON Pinterest
Air Fryer Pizza Bites
- Prep Time
- 1 minute
- Cook Time
- 6 minutes
- 16 pizzas bites
- air fryer
- Fast & Slow Cooking
- 16 pizza bites more if you can fit them in one layer
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
- Place the frozen pizza bites in a single layer in your air fryer basket or rack.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then check and see if any are exploding. Continue to cook until the first one starts to leak out filling, then quickly remove them from the air fryer.
- Let sit for 4-5 minutes before eating or you will burn your mouth!
- This will work for any pizza bites brand
- Nutrition values will vary depending on the brand used
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.