Here's the scenario; your kids just got home from school and you need something quick and easy to slap in the air fryer to appease the beasts. Why not try some air fryer bagel bites? They're fast and require minimal effort. Perfect for the job!
How to Make Air Fryer Bagel Bites
If you aren't familiar with bagel bites, they are tiny little bagels with pizza toppings like the ones pictured below.
If needed, preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
Place the bagel bites in the air fryer basket, spread apart evenly to allow for proper air flow. Now close the air fryer basket.
Cook at 375°F for 5-6 minutes, checking them at the 4 minute mark to see if they are done (some air fryers are a bit faster than others so always be sure to check). They should look like the picture below when ready.
Now remove them from the air fryer and feed those hungry kids! There you have it, a quick and simple snack you can whip up in the air fryer with ease!
The Fast & Slow Team.
PIN this recipe to your Air Fryer Recipes Board & FOLLOW US ON Pinterest
Air Fryer Bagel Bites
- Prep Time
- 1 minute
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- 8 bagel bites
- air fryer
- Fast & Slow Cooking
- 8 Bagel Bites
- If needed, preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
- Place the bagel bites in the air fryer basket, leaving space between for airflow.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, checking at the 4-minute mark to see if they are done.
- When cooked through and the top is crispy, remove and serve.
- CALORIES and other nutritional info will vary depending on brand and type of bagel bites! Read the box they come in for the real nutritional info!
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.