Looking for something a little different to whip up in your new air fryer? Why not try these delicious crinkle cut air fryer sweet potato fries!
Combined with our amazing lemon aioli, they are an exceptionally tasty snack in minutes.
Try them with the included aioli or this delicious fry sauce.
How to Make Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
To make these deliciously crispy sweet potato fries, place them in the air fryer basket (ours has this cool spinning one, it's called the Instant Vortex linked below) but you can do them in a standard air fryer basket as well so don't worry.
Now cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket at the halfway mark to ensure nothing sticks and they are evenly cooked. Once removed from the air fryer, serve them alongside our delicious lemon aioli (goes great with sweet potato fries, recipe below).
How to Make Lemon Aioli for your Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
This recipe is very simple but pairs perfectly with sweet potato fries. You will need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic more to taste if desired
- pinch white sugar
Now that you have your ingredients together, follow these instructions:
- Combine all ingredients together in a measuring cup, stirring until mixed together completely.
- Add in more garlic to taste if desired, and salt if desired.
- Refrigerate until needed then serve in individual portions.
- Store for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
That's it! You now have a perfect dip and you've made some incredibly crunchy air fryer sweet potato fries to go along with it! Congrats!
Not a fan of sweet potato fries? Try these amazing air fryer French fries instead.
The Fast & Slow Team.
Make sure to pin this to your AIR FRYER RECIPES boards and follow us on Pinterest!
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Prep Time
- 1 minute
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- Appetizer, Snack
- air fryer
- Fast & Slow Cooking
- 1 454 gram bag sweet potato fries crinkle cut frozen
- If needed, preheat your air fryer to 400°F. If you are using a revolving basket model, (shown in our photos) place the fries into the basket and place into the air fryer before preheating it.
- If using a basket styleair fryer, place the fries in a single layer in the basket.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket every 4-5 minutes, until desired crispiness has been reached.
- Serve with lemon aioli if desired.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.